Book Our Speakers or TRainers
We have developed several life-changing strategies, events, workshops and seminars to address the hardest hitting problems facing our nation today.
What We Do
- We engage with those who NEED to hear, having critical conversations.
- We equip men and women of faith for civic engagement and leadership.
- Teach biblically based values and principles of civic engagement that empowers citizens to impact government and public policy.
- We help conservatives by teaching them real history, edifying and emboldening them to continue on fighting for righteousness, that we would not tire from doing good.
- We teach you how to branch out into your communities and others to effect positive change.
- Equip those who have traditionally voted down party lines to match their cultural values to voting. How to cast a smarter vote.
- To educate, equip and empower faith-based leaders to embrace and apply biblical principles to life and in the marketplace.
- Our uniquely tailored programs excite, inform, and activate participants across the country to lead positive community change.
- We envision a nation dominated by flourishing communities that are created and sustained by a multi-generational network of Christian leaders
What We Bring To the table
- Biblical Worldview
- How to create a positive issues orientated atmosphere for political dialogue. Taking the race card off the table.
- Candidate Training, Get out the vote, canvassing and wining elections.
- How and when to engage your family, friends, and fellow citizens.
- Who was Frederick Douglass and what he believed.
- What do the words “Conservative” and “Republican” mean to most minorities?
- Teaching people to vote their values.
- Educating people on REAL American History, our founding fathers and our founding documents. Welling up a passion for liberty.
- Economic freedom.
- Cultivating Leadership in our Youth.
- Constitutional Conservatism.
Schedule A FDFNY Speaker For Your Next Event
*All programs, events and seminars presented by the Frederick Douglass Foundation follow a comprehensive Biblical world view.
Political Campaigns, Consulting & Candidate Training
Are you running for office or want to?
Are you an elected official?
Hire us to do as much or as little as needed. From full campaign management to the basics of Running for office.
We’re smart, strategic, and know how to win. Our team of experts can help change the landscape in your favor. We understand how to formulate a complex political strategy, build and leverage large, complicated coalitions. Out teams have won elections across the nation, in blue, red and purple districts.
- Campaign management
- Strategic communications
- Coalition building
- Political organizing
- Media training
- Social media engagement
- The Basics of running for office
- Get out the vote
- Canvassing & Petitioning
- How to keep the principles the same, while properly messaging to each diverse community.
- How to branch out into communities to effect positive change.
- How to effectively talk about hot topic social issues.
- Illustrating how Republican policies will improve blacks’ lives and economic standing.
- Why do many minorities vote democrat but live as conservative. Where is the disconnect and how do we bridge that divide.
- How to engage others in issues based political dialogue.
- Get out the vote.
- Winning in diverse areas. Gaining votes in blue areas.
And more ….
American History in Black and White
Voting Your Values
The History of the Republican Party
What Does it mean to be a Republican
What does it mean to be a republican? The history of the republican party.
This program is designed to be presented in 1 to 3 sessions, depending on if you want 1 or all sessions.
We work with your and your group/community needs.
- An overview of what it means to be a republican. The Republican platform & unity and loyalty. 60 min. + Q&A
- One – 3-½ hour single seminar: Includes feature film by award-winning historian David Barton; Ideally this seminar would be done in 3 – 1 1/2 hour session broken up over 3 weeks to allow maximum conversation.
- 2 Day Seminar – customizable.
All options allow for a Douglass Public Forum discussion time immediately following presentations.
“MAAFA 21: 21st Century Genocide” Film Screening
A Life Dynamics Film documenting the history of eugenics, Planned Parenthood and race. 2 hr 19 min film run time plus follow-up Q&A session with panel of members.
1 – 3 1/2 session with an intermission and Panel Discussion
2 – 2 hour sessions with Panel Discussion
Empowering Parents, My Child My Values
Hall Walkers / Grassroots Lobbyist
Learn how to talk to legislators and how to be effective at the process. “Boots on the ground.”
Consider volunteering with us to go to Albany or DC to lobby.
Learn and understand the Constitution
Separation of Church and State?
Your Constitutional Rights?
What the Founding fathers had to say and more
Current events keep issues of firearms, gun violence, gun safety, and self-defense constantly in the news. We explore the constitutional meaning and heritage of the 2nd Amendment. We inspire cultural confidence about gun rights. People need a better understanding of the fundamental importance of of this constitutional right and the consequences of it being striped from American citizens.
- An introduction of second amendment history and public policy.
- An inspirational and historical talk on the Second Amendment (10 to 45 min)
- A customized discussion and community roundtable
Am I Not a Child Personhood
A person is an organism with unique human DNA governing his or her own maturation from conception to natural death. Every person bears the image of God. Any person, therefore, demands our utmost dignity, respect, and protection—man, woman, boy and girl—from the womb to the tomb.
In 1787 we asked, “AM I NOT A MAN AND A BROTHER?” and we overcame.
In 1837 we asked, “AM I NOT A WOMAN AND A SISTER?” and we were victors.
Today we ask “AM I NOT A CHILD, a son or a daughter?”
Love and Respect
Ages 17 and up. Giving people the fundamental tools to succeed.
Helping those interested in dating and getting married one day. The objective is to give individuals and couples foundations for meaningful and intimate relationships. How to prepare yourself to be a Godly mate. How to strengthen or renew a strong and loving marriage. Helping those who are in troubled marriages or relationships.
Course can be custom organized for specific target groups.
Financial Freedom and the American Dream
Creating economic opportunity through free markets
Economics 101 – a single session class, with the option of a follow-up course that can continue up to 6 sessions. The primary class would focus on Budgeting 101, outlining basic economics skills that are often grossly neglected in the public school system & the reality of scripture as it relates to economics.
- Life Insurance
- Home ownership 101 / Buying a Home
- Writing A Business Plan
- Business Funding: Grants, loans, crowd funding and more
Constitutional Criminal Justice Reform
Discussing Constitutional Criminal justice reform in the context of the rule of law.
Reforming the existing system of criminal justice through reducing overcriminalization.
The proper role of government
How morality limits the need for laws.
Prevent criminality and recidivism.
The role of police.
What do we actually want our police departments to do.
Improving community-police relations wherever needed.
We do not support abolishing or defunding police.
Ages 11 and up. The objective is to educate our children on the real risks and costs of premature sexual activity/premarital sex, while encouraging and equipping them to meet the challenge of a Godly character and true purity, preparing their way for a successful marriage life. This is offered as an in-depth 16-week course, or a one-time overview seminar option.
Pastors/Community Leader Round-table
Bringing together voices of the community for a robust dialogue.
- Strengthening the Family
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Christians and Government
- Equality in Education