The Frederick Douglass Foundation, Founded by Dr. Timothy F. Johnson, Rev. Dean Nelson and Mr. A.Troy Rollings, is a public policy and educational organization which brings the sanctity of free market and limited government ideas to bear on the hardest problems facing new approaches to today’s problems with the assistance of elected officials, scholars from universities and colleges and community activist.
Contact Us: 585-286-3322 – firstname.lastname@example.org
*yes you can be a member. Remember Frederick Douglass was married to a white woman. The Frederick Douglass Foundation encourages anyone to apply for membership. We do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, cultural and religious backgrounds.
The Frederick Douglass Foundation of NY (FDFNY) is one of the 19 state chapters of The Frederick Douglass Foundation (TFDF).
We address and work with in the political system, well aware that there is no political solution to the problems our country faces. You do not change people through politics, but you change politics through a change in the hearts of people. Join Today, Support us financially, Volunteer, Advertise. Contact Us: 585-546-5670 – email@example.com
To see the lives of the many transformed.
To focus our educational efforts on sharing a conservative-biblical worldview building a social and economic foundation, enabling a sound foundation to rebuild our neglected and abused nation.
To bring together those people who know and those people who need to.
To speak the truth in love, serve our community in real practical ways with the purpose of restoring people, inspiring action, strengthen the family, promote revival, equip people to cast a smarter vote by voting their values.
Educate, educate, agitate, act and educate.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~ John Quincy Adams
Be unafraid of the truth. Build bridges, network, inspire action, address and work with in the political system with honesty and integrity. We know there is no political solution to the problems our country faces. You do not change people through politics, but you change politics through a change in people. Therefore, we will go out boldly with the values and principles we know work speaking the truth in love.
We will address, speak out about and support public policies that support Pro-Jesus, Pro-Life, Pro-family, Pro-education, Pro-gun, Pro-marriage, Pro-American, Zionism, individual freedom, limited government and free market capitalism.
- Promote community events
- Media campaigns
- Peaceful civic participation and grassroots lobbying
- Unifying of like-hearted groups.
- Candidate boot-camps and training
- Consult with political candidates
Our Goals: Edify, Educate, Enhance, Equip, Empower and Agitate
- By being liaisons to Black Faith-Based organizations for Conservative candidates and elected officials.
- We will reach out to educate the social, cultural, spiritual, and civic-rights needs of our nation.
- We will train political workers, volunteers, and candidates as leaders in the political arena.
- Provide tools for improving the economic status of the individuals, families businesses within the targeted communities, thus, enhancing the quality of life.
- Assist families in their efforts to remain safe and self-sufficient through education and training.
- Develop community outreach projects that educate the community on housing, medical information, job training projects, and literacy development.
We plan on addressing the following areas:
- A sound, basic education to every child
- Crushing tax burdens on families and businesses
- The costly, immoral, and destructive welfare state
- Lack of economic opportunities for all citizens
- A decline of individual freedom and self reliance
Our Goals: Edify, Educate, Enhance, Equip, Empower and Agitate
A. By being liaisons to Black Faith-Based organizations for Conservative candidates and elected officials.
B. We will reach out to educate the social, cultural, spiritual, and civic–rights needs of our nation.
C. We will train political workers, volunteers, and candidates as leaders in the political arena.
D. Provide tools for improving the economic status of the individuals, families businesses within the targeted communities, thus, enhancing the quality of life.
E. Assist families in their efforts to remain safe and self-sufficient through education and training.
F. Develop community outreach projects that educate the community on housing, medical information, job training projects, and literacy development.
Members of the Frederick Douglass Foundation believe:
- We live in a land of liberty where natural rights of individuals precede and supersede the power of the state.
- We are a constitutional republic in which government power is limited and employed for the purpose of providing legitimate public goods rather than for the benefit of insiders and narrow interest groups.
- We are a free market in which persons, individually or collectively, have the natural right to sell goods and services to willing buyers, and in which the individual pursuit of economic opportunity benefits all.
- We are a free society where citizens solve social problems not only through government but also by working together in families, neighborhoods, churches, charities, and other private, voluntary organizations.
The Frederick Douglass Foundation of NY promotes traditional family values, individualism, REAL American History, and truth and equality in education. Personal responsibility IS economic freedom. It is indeed promoted by free-market capitalism, the integrity of the Constitution of the USA, lower taxes and civic participation from a biblical worldview with the goal of strengthening and sustaining healthy families. Families are the fundamental building blocks for healthy communities and a healthy nation. We recognize God’s divine plan that child-rearing families consisting of both a mother and a father is the ideal model for children to be properly nurtured and to reach their full potential.
It is our intent to take the conservative message directly to all communities where socialism and progressives have taken root. Our methods are focused, deliberate and strategic– addressing the actual concerns of the communities we are in and speaking truth and hope into the situations that are keeping people in bondage. In order to combat the generations of political indoctrination and oppression that has occurred, we have prepared to confront the lies and misconceptions of Republicans and the conservative ideology, turning cultural values into votes. When conservatism is properly articulated it wins. But it first needs to expose the web of lies that form the foundation of the liberalism that is destroying minority communities and the poor across this nation.
We seek to develop an ever-changing new cadre of strong minded, politically savy and effective political leaders who are ready to assume leadership roles involving more participation in the political process. The Frederick Douglass Foundation’s members are “action-oriented doers and not just thinkers.” Instead of obediently doing what we’re told, we do what is right. We are coming together and doing what is best to address our nation’s most pressing issues. We’re not worried about the anger in our detractors who’d like us to sit down and shut up as we expose their degeneracy and their neglect of those who most need their help. That anger is our fuel and motivation.
Do you hear that? We include the liberal republicans in this. By the time we’re done with you, you’ll no longer don those skirts as you pretend to go into battle with the Democrats who regularly eat your lunch and make you clean up the crumbs. We’re going to turn you into educated warriors with the confidence of someone who doesn’t expect to lose every time. Outside of Scotland, men shouldn’t be wearing skirts, and anyone who says differently MAY have already sold their soul to the false gods of liberalism.
We endeavor to share Christ, educate, organize and mobilize individuals on public policies that affect us all and that result in a greater impact on civic responsibilities, promotion of self reliance and individual empowerment. Though collective empowerment is important and we strive to unify all like minded groups, we cannot stress enough how imperative it is that individuals stay individuals and groups keep their individual identities and missions.
Become a member or partner of the FDFNY today HERE
Check out some of the things we do HERE
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That man was created in the image of God but, as a result of sin, is lost and powerless to save himself.
- Salvation is by grace nothing more and nothing less. That the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- We are justified by faith and faith alone through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
- That Jesus Christ will personally return to earth in power and glory.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives
- That the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit.
- The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelism, and nurturing and discipling of Christians.